Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
4 overly ripe bananas
1/2 c coconut sugar
1/2 c applesauce
1/3 c extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 egg replacements
1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
1 c organic spelt flour
1 c organic all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp sea salt
1 c dairy-free mini chocolate chips
1. Prepare 1 bread pan
2. Place bananas, sugar, apple sauce, oil, vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth.
3. With blender running slowly, pour in egg replacement.
4. In medium bowl place flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir
5. Place banana mixture in mixing bowl. Slowly incorporate the dry.
6. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in bread comes out dry.
My family loves this recipe and it is incredibly moist!