Vegan Mushroom Onion Burger
1/2 c garbanzo bean
2 baby carrots
2 tsp organic ketsup
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/3 clove garlic
1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp oat flour
2 green olives
2 butter lettuce leaves
2 large mushrooms
1/2 small yellow
1/2 sliced avocado
1 tomato slice
1. First thinly slice 1/2 small yellow onion and mushrooms.
2. Place them in non-stick pan with 1/2 cup water. Cook until soft. Watch to make sure there is always water in the pan.
3. In food processor place beans, carrots, garlic and olives. Chop for 2 minutes.
4. Then put ketsup, mustard and cider. Mix for a minute.
5. Next blender in oat flour. If the mixture is a little dry, add a tsp water till slightly moist.
6. Then you should be able to form a patty.
7. Cook veggie burger on non-stick pan on medium heat. After 2 minutes it should be ready to be flipped.
8. When all cooked, place burger on clean lettuce leaves. Put mushroom, onion mixture on top of burger. Then add tomato and avocado.